Agensi Pekerjaan Dream-Job offers several options of services w.r.t human capital management with proven track records of over 7 years, breakdown in the underneath categories:-
- I/C, Passport, Addresses of Directors.
- All types of Licenses…FORM D, 9, 24, 49, MITI License, Manufacturing License & Business License.
- Latest 3 months’ EPF / KWSP Statements revealing salaries of all levels of staff including HR Manager, GM & MD.
- Insurance policies subscribed for the workers.
- Company’s P & L Income Statements.
- Audited Reports.
- Representation Letter.
- Machineries & Product Lists.
- Company’s Front View Picture.
- K2 Form – show evidence of product export.
- Check-out memo.
- Calling Visas.
- In addition to addition to filling up the tedious Home Ministry’s / KDN application forms, justification of trade docs and staff travel to Putrajaya for attending to KDN interviews.
We have been supplying the workers to Singapore for the last several years. Jobs placement covered all the fields mentioned above.
In this context, we deploy our Malaysian workers to Overseas especially in Singapore. The latter would require a valid passport, interview conduct prior sending them to Singapore cum work permit application. Save for the same, our workers comprising those with Malaysian ID recruited from various states of East Malaysia and West Malaysia, both male and female with age limit between 18-39 years old.
- Compliance Docs
- Obtain Letter of Approval
- Application letter from company
- Approval letter
- IMM 12 form
- Payment form
- Calling visa application from
- Bank draft (payment for Levy, PLKS, Visa and Processing Fee)
- Bank Guarantee of Worker
- Passport photocopy of Worker
- Medical report from source country
- Computer form – Information about the company
- Original & photocopy of Agreement
- Application form from Immigration department for details on worker’s calling visa
3-14 working days
Arrangement for worker’s arrival such as accommodation, transportation and more.
- Arrangement for medical checkup of worker (FOMEMA)
- Application of PLKS at Immigration department.
Categorization of work permits under Company:-
* Foreign workers are allowed to enter Malaysia either by :-
i) Entry Visa (visa apply at source country); or
ii) Visa on Arrival (visa apply upon arrival at KLIA).
* Workers are then mobilized for placement as per procedural control steps enacted by The Immigration Department of Malaysia and KDN.